A skilled administrator is of no less important than quality hardware or reliable software. What’s more, a professional administrator will manage to “squeeze” the most possible performance from both software and hardware, smooth away their deficiencies and prevent most failures.
Monitoring is done 24-hours, with the check interval starting from 60 seconds. It assists to detect the slightest signs of a problem which is going to occur, so proper measures can be taken in advance.
Our experience demonstrates that such simple thing as correct configuration and setting aimed at the customer’s specific requirements increases the server performance, helps use its resource most professionally.
Backups and data recovery
Consistent backup is an only measure that certifies that your data will never be lost forever. The one who neglects the backup entirely or performs it unevenly, faces a danger of losing valuable data due to his own negligence.
Doing all routine procedures wisely and on time
Everything should be performed appropriately and on time. For our team, it is not a cliché – it is a guide to an action. Custom setting of both the hardware and software helps to avoid failures which are otherwise unavoidable.
Our team works 24/7 to help you deal with any problem that may arise.
• DNS server administration (BIND, PowerDNS)
• Web server administration and optimization.
• Mail server setup and tuning, security against spam and malware (Exim, Sendmail, Postfix)
• Database server setup and administration (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
• Security audit, custom security measures and the server-side firewall solutions
• Load balancing setup for high-loaded systems, cluster solutions that are based on Corosync/Pacemaker, DRBD and cluster file systems
• Backup solutions and data recovery