Service , Installation & Repair Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) govern the service of your product by Web-IT Solutions (“911 Computer”).
1. 911 Computer will service your product as described and for the charges shown on the previous screen plus any applicable destination fees. 911 Computer may restrict service to one (1) product per appointment during your schedule visit. When the service is covered by 911 Computer’s warranty, extended service contract, or consumer warranty law, those terms or applicable law will apply.
2. If service is needed due to failure of parts that are not original to the product or due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or any external cause, 911 Computer reserves the right to return the product to you without servicing it, and may hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee.
3. 911 Computer may use parts or products that are new or equivalent to new in reliability and performance. 911 Computer will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged as its property, and the replacement part will become your property. Replaced parts are generally repairable and are exchanged or repaired by 911 Computer for value. If applicable law requires 911 Computer to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay 911 Computer the additional cost of the replacement item.
4. 911 Computer warrants for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of service (1) that service will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship unless otherwise specified by 911 Computer. 911 Computer will only provide a warranty to operating systems with a paid version of any security system installed with a current subscription on the computer, free security systems like MacAfee from ATT or Norton from Xfinity do not count. Warranty is offered based on the repair we perform on the system; we cannot ensure any equipment or hardware that is not listed on your Work Authorization or final invoice. Warranty cannot be transferred to another computer.
5. On-site visit starts at $20.00, this price may change according to the distance of the destination.*Service fee represents a percentage of the miles driven to get to a destination.
6. We are not responsible for any lost data. It is the customer’s responsibility to backup all data before giving the computer to repair.
7. Basic Data Backup refers to data accessible by any software and can be copied and removed out of your computer, if the data is accessible will be copied to the same folder directory. If the data was infected or encrypted by a ransomware or virus,the data can’t be copied and we are not responsible for any data loss created by the infection(s) in your computer.
8. If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within thirty (30) days after being notified by 911 Computer that your product has been serviced, 911 Computer will consider your product abandoned and may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable law.
9. If service involves transferring information or installing software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize 911 Computer to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service.
10. If service requires labor and/or parts not specified on page one (911 Computer Work Authorization), 911 Computer may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that 911 Computer may revise the charges. 911 Computer may return your product and hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee.
11. Unwanted or returned parts will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Special orders on parts are not refundable like but are not limited to LCD screens, computer motherboards, SSD drives, gamers’ power supply. Licensed & Activated software such as Antivirus, Internet Security, Microsoft Office, or any other software that requires a license is non-refundable. Unused software licenses are entitled to a refund
12. We will not be responsible for any loss due to fire, theft, or act of nature
13. Computer parts of the result of an equipment upgrade or replacement such as but not limited to DVD Room, LCD screens, LCD Covers, Ram Memory, Hard drives, Power Supply, Motherboard, Video Cards, Processors, CPU Fans, Chasis Fans, Hard drive enclosures will be destroyed and disposed of according to with the state disposal rules and regulations. All computer parts will be destroyed and disposed of the same day of the repair. If the customer is requesting the part to be returned, he must inform the technician the same day of the diagnosis or send an email to help@911-computer before we start working on the equipment. Once the equipment is disposed of, we are not liable or responsible for the disposed of equipment
14. Repair services are nonrefundable. All equipment is tested and delivered in working condition. Is the customer’s responsibility to check his/her equipment before signing the work order. DATA RECOVERY SERVICE IS NON REFUNDABLE. All data recovery services must be paid in advance.
15. I understand Web-IT Solutions LLC or 911-Computer will install a third-party remote software (Teamviewer) on my computer to offer remote support in the event I have problems with my computer and need support. Also I understand I am free to either keep or remove the software from my computer by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
16. I understand I will VOID my repair warranty if: a) I install a P2P (peer to peer) software such as GigaTribe, Ares,Shareaza,Vuze,eMule,Movie Torrent,Morpheus
Music,LimeZilla and many others, to download music, software,pictures, or videos illegally. b) I remove, change or add another protection software on top of what 911 Computer installed (antivirus, internet security or malware software) on the computer (if applicable). Also I understand If a part was installed inside my computer or laptop I will void my warranty by opening the computer.
17. Leaving a bad review on any of our social platforms including FALSE information will irrevocably terminate all your guarantees
18. These T&Cs are the only ones that govern 911 Computer’s service of your product.
Payments & Returned Check Policy
1. Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Technician wait time after the service is completed is 10 minutes, thereafter is $15.00 for every 10 minutes. 911 Computer
reserves the right to charge an additional visit fee/service call charge if payment was not collected at the time services are rendered. 911 Computer reserves the right to charge
an additional visit fee/service call charge for every attempt we make to send the technician to the customer’s location to collect the payment.
2. Technician wait time after the computer is delivered in 10 minutes, thereafter is $15.00 for every 10 minutes. 911 Computer reserves the right to charge an additional visit
fee/service call charge if the system was not delivered because the customer was not present at the arranged time.
3. Checks returned for any reason, including but not limited to Insufficient Funds, Closed Accounts, and Stop Payments, are subject to a $35.00 Returned Check Fee. We
reserve the right to recover the costs of collection of delinquent accounts, including court costs, reasonable attorney, and/or collection agency fees.
1-Materials: All diagnostic and maintenance software and tools for the requested services will be provided by 911 Computer. Any materials that will be installed, left with the client permanently or preferred by the client beyond the basic materials provided as agreed upon, will be at the expense of the client. Notification will be made to the client if additional materials are needed to complete the services and these costs will be at the client’s expense, but the completion of the services will not be made until there has been an approved estimate listing the new materials.
2-Hardware Replacement: Any old parts/hardware will be recycled by 911 Computer unless the client asks for them at the end of service. I understand that replacement parts may be new, used, and/or refurbished.
3-Networking: In order to install a network 911 computer requires cutting, drilling, tearing, any wall or ceiling material, including but not limited to sheetrock, wood, brick, metal framing, shingles. If the customer does not want 911 Computer to modify or alter the building structure, he must let us know in writing before starting the job to provide an alternative installation solution.
4-Installation: Part of the services provided by 911 Computer is the installation of equipment, depending on the equipment, it is required to secure the equipment to the wall. 911 Computer will not be responsible for any damages to the walls, ceiling, or structure created in the scope of the installation. 911 Computer will not repair, retouch or fix any openings, holes, or cutting created during the installation of any equipment.
5-Changes by the customer: If for some reason the customer decides to make any changes to the configuration of the equipment or modify the installation performed by 911-Computer resulting in data loss, loss of connectivity, or any problem in general, the customer is 100% liable and charges to install or configure the equipment will be assessed.
1. 911 Computer is committed to respecting your privacy and recognizing your need for appropriate protection and management of personal information you share with us (the
phrase “personal information” means any information by which you can be identified, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, etc.). The purpose
ability to review and correct, the information.
2. Collecting Information: 911 Computer employees will not access any personal identifying or financial information within the customer’s computer which is outside the scope
of the repair without the customer’s prior knowledge and consent.
3. Unauthorized Access: 911 Computer will only perform a repair on a computer that is legally owned by the customer. Only those computers presented to the 911 Computer
by the authorities with the appropriate legal order will be examined without the customer’s expressed consent. 911 Computer reserves the right to reject any computer repair
whose ownership is suspect. If 911 Computer suspects a computer brought in for repair is stolen property, it is 911 Computer’s legal responsibility to report this suspicion to the
4. Information Storage: 911 Computer employees will never copy any personal information, software, or files that are outside the scope of the repair without the customer’s
prior knowledge and consent. All backups of personal information, software, or files that are made in the duration of the repair are destroyed before the customer’s computer is
returned to the customer, unless otherwise directed by the customer. In the event that the customer directs 911 Computer to back up certain information, only those folders to
which the Global Storm technician is specifically directed will be backed up. 911 Computer will never, under any circumstance, search customer file folders to find a specific file
or file type. To protect both the customer’s privacy and 911 Computer’s legal responsibility, 911 Computer relies upon the customer to direct the technician to the exact folder the
customer wishes to be backed up.
Notification & SMS
1. By fill submitting your “Quote By SMS” you agree to receive SMS notifications from 911-Computer. All text notifications will be coming from our SMS Service Phone Number 833-480-1902
2. 911 Computer will only send SMS notifications regarding your quote.
3. If you move forward with the quote, you authorize 911-Computer to send SMS messages regarding your equipment status update or repair update.
4- Your phone number will not be used for marketing or out of the quote or repair scope.
5- You can opt-out of receiving any future SMS texts or updates by sending the word STOP to the number 833-480-1902